“I would say that Kidspire really does inspire children to build and create."
— Angela L. - Parent
Skyscrapers continually transform skylines with their great heights and are being built in different shapes and sizes around the world. We will have fun exploring different skyscrapers and what makes them stand tall and strong. Learn about 3d- form making and build your own skyscraper model that you can take home!
Tuesday, February 5, 2019
Grades 3-5 | 9-3 pm
VFW Post 2348 (Veterans Hall)
31-35 41st St, Astoria, NY 11103
FEE: $ 100
Frequently asked questions:
1. Did my registration go through okay? If you completed the registration process, the last thing you will see is a confirmation screen with a payment link. You will also receive an email confirming your order. If you missed the payment link, please email us at email@example.com.
2. The workshop is sold out. Is there a wait list? Once the workshop is sold out, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the wait list.
3. What is your cancellation policy? Tuition is non-refundable unless requested (email email@example.com) one week before the start date of the first class. We will refund all but a $25 registration fee.
4. When is morning drop-off? Doors open at 8:40 am. Workshop officially starts at 9:00 am.
5. When is pick-up? Pickup is at 3:00.
6. Do you offer an extended day option? Not at this time. Sorry.
7. Will food/lunch/snacks be provided? No, we do not provide food. Please send your child with a packed lunch and snacks that do not contain any nuts or peanuts of any kind.
8. Will children get to go outside during the day? Weather permitting, we try to spend some time outside (a walk to the playground). Please send your child with appropriate clothing and sun protection.
9. What should my child bring?
a. A packed lunch (that does not contain any nuts or peanuts)
b. At least one snack (that does not contain any nuts or peanuts)
c. A water bottle
d. Rain gear & sunscreen if applicable (we will go outside if the weather permits)